Friday, December 12, 2008

ألطبخ ألمغربي- Moroccan Cooking

Sou Sou Kitchen is a new Youtbue channel specialized in Moroccan cooking. The channel is very interesting. The lady who cooks in the videos is a Moroccan lady, she resides with her family in the states. I think her videos are very clear and her recipes are very easy to follow. I have always wanted to know more about Moroccan cooking , I think that Moroccan cooking is mysterious to me but at the same time I think it is very creative and full of colors that reflect the people and the way they go about their daily lives. This channel provides many recipes that are clear and easy and show the real authentic cooking in Morocco. I cannot embed any of Sousoukitchen videos here on my blog because she disabled this feature, but I got her permission to publish the links to her videos on Youtube.
I hope that one day soon Sou sou will create her own blog and publish all her cooking videos on it.
I hope you all enjoy watching her videos by clicking on the links I have on this post.
Enjoy!

An update: Sou sou created her own blog and you can view it here.



مطبخ سوسو هو أسم قناة جديده للطبخ المغربي على أليوتوب. صاحبة هذه القناه هي سيّده
مغربيه تعيش مع عائلتها في الولايات المتحده
ألأميريكيه. ألسيده سوسو تصوّر جميع الفيديوهات بنفسها و هي تحضّر الأطباق
المغربيه الجميله و اللذيذه. طريقتها في الطبخ و عرض الوصفات سهلة المتابعه و العرض واضح جدا. في أعتقادي الشخصي أن ألطبخ المغربي مليْ بالغموض و الأبتكار و ألوانه جميله أيضا تُعبّر عن الشعب المغربي و طريقته في الحياه و ألأكل...لأن ألأكل يمثل جزء كبير من الشعوب. أحببت أن الفت نظر قراء هذه المدونه الى هذه القناه لما تحويه من ماده جيده و مفيده في تعلّم وصفات من بلاد عربيه أخرى. بالطبع أخذت أذن من صاحبة القناة بنشر الروابط لها هنا على موقعي. أتمنى ان تستمتعوا و تستفيدوا من مشاهدة الوصفات , اتمنى ان تنشر السيده سوسو وصفاتها على مدونه خاصه بالطبخ المغربي في القريب
ملاحظه: بناءا على الحاح منّي للسيده سوسو أستجابت أخيرا و ابتكرت موقعا للطبخ المغربي. تجدونه هنا

No comments:

Post a Comment